Are you a company owner wondering how to transition your business to the next generation? Or are you an employee wondering about your future and how you can become a shareholder?
Join Bill Mandel and Laura Howard to explore the process of creating an ownership transition program, the latest program trends, and common pitfalls that can derail your efforts to achieve a successful transition. Laura and Bill will discuss:
- Designing and implementing an ownership transition program that best fits your firms values and culture
- Determining the value of your firm to maximize the firms worth
- Establishing clear performance criteria for candidates for ownership and choose the appropriate mechanisms to transfer ownership from one generation to the next
- Identifying and nurturing the next generation of leaders
Laura Terry Howard | Fox Rothschild LLP| Corporate Partner and Co-Chair of the firm’s Business Succession Planning Practice | San Francisco, CA. Laura was a contributor and the editor of Architects Essentials of Ownership Transition published by John Wiley and Sons. She earned her J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law and her B.A., magna cum laude, from Emory University.
Bill Mandel | Fox Rothschild LLP| Corporate Partner and Co-Chair of the firm’s Business Succession Planning Practice | San Francisco, CA. For more than 25 years, Bill has helped develop ownership transition programs for some of the leading professional service firms and speaks extensively on the topic. Bill co-authored Architects Essentials of Ownership Transition published by John Wiley and Sons and is a licensed CPA.
- Company logo/weblink on our website and event promos
- Feature post on our LinkedIn page
- Opportunity to provide a one-minute firm overview at the start of the event
- Opportunity for one person from your firm to network after the webinar with a panel member (your choice!) for 15 minutes through a Zoom breakout room after the event.
- Contact Gene Lushervich for more information firstname.lastname@example.org