Are you a company owner wondering how to transition your business to the next generation? Or are you an employee wondering about your future and how you can become a shareholder?
Join Bill Mandel and Laura Howard to explore the process of creating an ownership transition program, the latest program trends, and common pitfalls that can derail your efforts to achieve a successful transition. Laura and Bill will discuss:
- Designing and implementing an ownership transition program that best fits your firms values and culture
- Determining the value of your firm to maximize the firms worth
- Establishing clear performance criteria for candidates for ownership and choose the appropriate mechanisms to transfer ownership from one generation to the next
- Identifying and nurturing the next generation of leaders
Laura Terry Howard | Fox Rothschild LLP| Corporate Partner and Co-Chair of the firm’s Business Succession Planning Practice | San Francisco, CA. Laura was a contributor and the editor of Architects Essentials of Ownership Transition published by John Wiley and Sons. She earned her J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law and her B.A., magna cum laude, from Emory University.
Bill Mandel | Fox Rothschild LLP| Corporate Partner and Co-Chair of the firm’s Business Succession Planning Practice | San Francisco, CA. For more than 25 years, Bill has helped develop ownership transition programs for some of the leading professional service firms and speaks extensively on the topic. Bill co-authored Architects Essentials of Ownership Transition published by John Wiley and Sons and is a licensed CPA.
- Company logo/weblink on our website and event promos
- Feature post on our LinkedIn page
- Opportunity to provide a one-minute firm overview at the start of the event
- Opportunity for one person from your firm to network after the webinar with a panel member (your choice!) for 15 minutes through a Zoom breakout room after the event.
- Contact Gene Lushervich for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Ken Phelps, Sr. Technical Specialist
Bio: Ken Phelps is a Sr. Technical Specialist at U.S. CAD and a Bluebeam Certified Instructor and Consultant. He has been helping customers implement design and design review technology for over 20 years. Ken has been a highly rated presenter at the Bluebeam Extreme Conference for the last 3 years.
Description: This presentation will focus on increasing your efficiency by using Bluebeam Revu. Join Ken Phelps, Sr. Technical Specialist at U.S. CAD, to learn how to apply best in class markup tools. Attendees will see the ability to track everyone’s markups, assign responsibilities, and keep tabs on project progress while auditing what changes are being made to each revision. With Bluebeam Revu, you can significantly cut down the hours spent on the design review process by leveraging both the power of Revu and Revu’s integrated cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio, for real-time collaboration. There are no limits to what you can achieve with Bluebeam solutions.
- Redline PDFs with customizable clouds, callouts, and CAD symbols and save custom annotations in the Tool Chest for easy reuse
- Assign responsibilities and keep tabs on project progress while auditing what changes are being made to each revision
- Significantly cut down the hours spent on the design review process using Revu’s integrated real-time collaboration solution, Bluebeam Studio